Here you will find the resources for all the projects created throughout the Prototyping for Play course. Not all segments have projects. Questions or error? Email to support at monkeytheater dot com – thanks!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Host & Course – No Project
- Tools & Hardware Introduction – No Project
- Creativity & Learning – <em>No Project
- Alternative Controllers: A Background – No Project
- Alternative Controllers: The Hardware
- Luftrausers Arcade Controller – A breakout controller for the hit game from Vlambeer.
- Let’s Burn the Keyboard!
- Luftrausers Alternative Controller – An immersive airplane outfit for controlling the game with your body.
- Mathematical! – A big box of buttons designed to use your computer’s calculator as your game board.
- Finding Hardware – No Project
- Mastering the Rotary Phone
- Dial! – A western shootout game with a rotary phone controller.
- Mini-mini Dragon Golf – A tiny, medieval golf game using littleBits, a circuit building platform for all ages!
- The Internet of Your Things – No Project
- Making Connected Games
- Preparing for Events & Shows – No Project